According to Google, 1 out of 3 queries that people type into Google are about location-based searches. This indicates that 33% of the searches is about finding products or services in a particular geographical location. In order to be found by potential customers, your website has to be optimized to rank high up on the search engines.
All too often companies spend tens of thousands into creating a website that is aesthetically pleasing and functional but generates little in the way of ROI. Without traffic/visitors, websites are little more than vanity projects. Put simply, SEO works to improve search engine rankings equating to greater visibility, more traffic and poten
In recent years, companies are increasingly bombarded with contradictory marketing messages on how to achieve results and a wide range of price points. The following guide will help you sort the wheat from the chaff.
Selecting the wrong SEO provider can get your website penalized
Selecting a SEO provider that delivers on target, on time and within budget is no mean feat in a market awash with cowboys and sharks. Established, ethnical and effective providers typically tick the following boxes:
- Offer fixed upfront fees & clear, simple pricing or work on a results (performance) basis. Providers reluctant to specify costs or set a budget should be rejected immediately.
- Provide a point of contact and/or regular updates and the ability to track results.
- Have a clearly defined route to driving traffic to your site & impacting on your bottom line.
- Be able to provide client testimonials or case studies.
- Carry out a thorough initial review of your site, industry and develop a clear picture of your company’s strategic goals. Providers all too keen to sign you up without carrying out a thorough appraisal and feasibility test should ring warning bells.
- Offer realistic results – beware of hyperbole and ‘cast iron guarantees’ of number one rankings– and a timeframe in which to achieve them.
- Only deal in ‘White Hat’ SEO – Black Hat practices such as ‘cloaking’ could lead to your site getting penalised and ending up in Google’s ‘Sandbox’. Selecting an unethical provider will cost you more than your budget if your site is blacklisted!
SEO Frontier – Your Trusted SEO Service Provider
At SEO Frontier, we strive to demystify the process, providing you with jargon free, regular updates, a personable, transparent service and tangible results. You can also monitor you site’s rankings and traffic statistics live through our client dashboard any place, any time.
While speed is important, our focus is on providing consistent, reliable results through organic SEO and White Hat practices. We develop a customised link building plan for each website and create relevant content which is syndicated or published to highly authoritative domains/premium style links. No short-cuts or unethical practices here.
Why Work with SEO Frontier?
Successful SEO implementation can mean the difference between boosting sales volumes or blowing your marketing budget. Implemented correctly, SEO would bring highly targeted free traffic to your website like clockwork.
With combined industry experience of more than 10 years, our team’s extensive knowledge is SEO Frontier’s greatest asset. All members keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, techniques and updates to search engines’ requirements. Our team is also experienced in working with diverse platforms such as DotNetNuke, WordPress, Joomla, .NET and other custom CMS. Whether you are an enterprise or SME, we have a systemized workflow in place to ensure a seamless SEO implementation.
We pride ourselves on industry leading customer service and always strive to go beyond clients’ expectation – a promise often made by competitors but rarely delivered on. Clients are kept in the loop at all times and a designated project manager is always only a phone call/email away.
SEO Frontier initially carries out a thorough SEO analysis of your site which includes:
- Use of Google Analytics to review whether your commercial objectives are reflected in your website’s capabilities
- Research into historical off-page activity.
- Content analysis and review to ensure it is compliant.
- Off and on-page competitor analysis
- An in-depth proposal detailing a number of strategic development paths based on our review and research
Contact a member of our team today for a pressure and obligation free consultation. Once on board, discover for yourself why we retain clients by providing measurable and consistent results.